vendredi, mars 10, 2006

Snow in San Francisco!



Look at the snow in the picture above. There's snow on that car! This rarely happens in San Francisco... we received hail & snow in a big thunderstorm tonight at around 7 PM. The thunder was the loudest I had ever heard in many decades; it scared our baby girl who was getting a diaper change at the time. Poor girl, probably wondering what was going on. I don't blame her. I thought there was a big explosion in the neighborhood. Then I heard it again a couple more times (following big bright flashes of lighnting). Then it started to hail. They sounded like golf ball sized hail, but were probably smaller than that. :)

I have never seen so much snow in San Francisco. The last time I saw snow was when I was in New Hampshire. I don't mind the snow too much, however I can do without the thunderstorm and hail.

.

Aucun commentaire: