mercredi, avril 11, 2007

Marisa's Size 5 Visual Clothing Inventory

.
Marisa is currently transitioning into 24mos/2/2T size clothing. I've been collecting size 3 and size 4, and have just started to collect size 5 clothes. I need a little help keeping track of what I already have. They all go into a box and I can't remember what I've already bought her. So this will be a Visual Inventory to remind me of what I have in the box. This will be easier than trying to go through the box cuz everytime I do that she will try to "help" by pulling everything out of the box. Then I end up having to refold everything...


LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS (17):





SHORT SLEEVE SHIRTS (17) :







PANTS (21; 19 full length, 2 capri):





SKORTS & SHORTS (2 skorts; 4 short) :





JACKETS (6; 2 fleece, 3 cotton, 1 other):



ANORAK (1):



Outfits (1):




Pajamas (5; 2 short sleeve long pants; 2 long sleeve long pants):





.

.

Aucun commentaire: