lundi, février 05, 2007

Marisa's Size 4 Visual Clothing Inventory

Marisa is currently transitioning into 24mos/2/2T size clothing. I've been collecting size 3 clothes, and have just started to collect size 4 clothes. I need a little help keeping track of what I already have. They all go into a box and I can't remember what I've already bought her. So this will be a Visual Inventory to remind me of what I have in the box. This will be easier than trying to go through the box cuz everytime I do that she will try to "help" by pulling everything out of the box. Then I end up having to refold everything...



LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS (13):







SHORT SLEEVE SHIRTS (13):









BODYSUITS (4):

I also have two other bodysuits without pictures, another one like the light pink one, and another in the same style in a darker pink.




PANTS (17; 15 full length, 2 capri):








SHORTS/SKORTS (4; 2 short, 2 skort):





JACKETS (4; 1 cotton, 1 fleece; 1 outerwear 4-in-1 jacket; 1 other):







This blue jacket is reversible.



This purple one is a 4-in-1 jacket. You can wear the Outer layer by itself. You can wear it double-layer with the Inner layer inside the Outer layer. And the Inner layer can be worn on its own, and it is reversible so you can choose the smooth nylon side out or the soft fleece side out.

DRESSES:


PAJAMAS (6; 4 long sleeve long pants, 1 short sleeve w/ shorts and long pants; 1 short sleeve long pants; 1 pj pants):









DRESS (1):




HAT (1):

(right side)

(left side)



.


.

Aucun commentaire: