mercredi, février 14, 2007

Strange morning

A loud noise woke us up this morning at around 6:20am. It was a loud hum, and after a minute, we figured out it was a low hovering helicopter. It wasn't merely passing through. It hovered in the area for about 40 minutes. Later on we were able to distinguish 2 different hums, so there were definitely 2 helicopters out there. Very strange for the "suburbs" of SF. And the noise even woke M. Grrr! I think I have seen too many movies or something, cuz I couldn't help thinking that they were looking for some escaped fugitive who was loose in the area...

I have had a cold for almost a week now. I thought it was getting better when I woke up yesterday morning, but I definitely feel worse this morning. My voice was going yesterday afternoon, and it still doesn't sound very good this morning. Drinking lots of Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat, this stuff is great! And taking acetominophen and phenylephrine(sp?), your basic pain reliever & nasal decongestant. I'll be ok as long as M doesn't ask me to do too much reading and singing.

M is putting two words together. When we went to the park yesterday afternoon, she said "mor sai" which means "more slide". She wanted to go down the slide again. She can also put two words together when she's eating, to indicate what she wants more of to eat.

M is pretty good at counting from 1 to 10 now, however she has gotten into dropping 6. She'll say: reh, too, fee, for, fie, se-ye, ate, nie, teh.

.

Aucun commentaire: