vendredi, septembre 23, 2005

14 pound bundle of joy

M had her 6 month appt today. I can't believe she grew nearly 2 inches since the last appt 2 months ago. She is 26 inches and 14 pounds. I knew she was getting heavier. She's really part of my weight training program, no need to join the gym. :D Well, she's still lighter than a 25 lb sack of rice ... and I would think that by the time she is 25 lbs, she will be able to use her arms to help ease the weight.

She received 3 shots today: dpat; haemophilus b; pcv7. This time the doctor gave her the shots instead of the nurses. I think he has more experience points. He did it so quickly, and although M cried at first, she settled down quickly and didn't fuss as much later in the day. Yay! M will be getting only 1 shot at her next appt in December.


Aucun commentaire: