mercredi, septembre 21, 2005

Boy do they grow fast!

People weren't kidding when they told me that babies grow fast. I'm still amazed at how tiny my baby was back in March when she was born. I have pictures that prove she was an itty bitty little thing! Looking at her now, is she really the same baby?

She's had a tendency to outgrow her clothes slightly ahead of schedule (according to clothing tag sizes). I bought 6-9 month clothes for her on August 13 (4 months, 3 weeks, 6 days... yes I'm still counting) and she is just fitting them perfectly now a month later. I imagine she will outgrow these in a couple weeks or so. Sigh... she's growing so fast.

There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to baby clothing sizes. At 3 months, she was fitting into a body suit that was labelled as 12 months! I wish there was some sort of size standards to make it easier to shop for clothes. Some brands have slightly better labelling with a range for weight & length along with the size.




Aucun commentaire: