mardi, septembre 20, 2005

Is Dumbledore really dead?

It was quite a challenge for me to read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince when it was finally released. I had been looking forward to this book for such a long time that I was determined to read it somehow. That's quite a challenge with a 5 month old baby around! I hadn't yet mastered reading the book while holding my "high needs" baby, so I decided to try the audio book instead which turned out to be more efficacious than trying to hold a hard cover open book with one hand. I converted to MP3 and placed it on my little MP3 player so I could listen while taking baby out for walks. I'd listen for 10-15 minutes when we nursed. I made progress by listening to bits here and there, and managed to finish the book within a week.

Omigosh, is Dumbledore really dead?


While reading HP6, I realized that I had forgotten many details from the previous book. I plan on rereading that soon. I need to refresh my memory!


Vicki sent me a link to a very interesting website,
Dumbledore Is Not Dead. Check it out, but only after you have finished reading the book (since it has spoilers) ...



Aucun commentaire: