samedi, octobre 08, 2005

Deception Point

I finally finished listening to "Deception Point" by Dan Brown. It seemed to follow a similar "formula", and I just couldn't get into it as much as I did "The DaVinci Code". The story seemed far fetched. I didn't care for the characters. Perhaps I would have liked this novel better if I hadn't read DVC first?

I just started "
Angels & Demons", and yes, I started with Disc 1 this time! :) I was surprised to find the same main character from DVC, Robert Langdon.

I'd like to get my hands on Neal Stephenson's "Quicksilver" on CD. I have the book. Don't think I'll get around to reading it. I'm finding audio books more convenient these days.

At the moment, I am listening to Alain Souchon's "Et si en plus y'a personne" from his album "La vie théadore". I used to listen to his albums "C'est déjà ça" et "Défoule sentimentale" a lot, but always find myself returning to Francis Cabrel et Jean-Jacques Goldman.

.

Aucun commentaire: