samedi, octobre 29, 2005

M, in her knitted hat & baby blanket

Here is a picture of M taken on one of our walks in our perpetually cold neighborhood. She is wearing a hat I knit for her last month, and is covered with a baby blanket I knit for her in January.




She doesn't look too happy because she hates being in her infant carrier. I usually take her out for walks in her Baby Bjorn carrier, however it has gotten colder these days so I put her in the stroller instead so I can keep her warm under a blanket. She is going to outhrow this infant carrier soon, her head almost reaches the top. We will have to upgrade her to a convertible car seat. I'm thinking of the Britax Marathon which gets great reviews and supports up to 65 lbs which is a lot more than most other car seats. This means I'll get more mileage out of it. I'm hoping that she'll like the convertible car seat more since it should offer her more space. She probably finds the infant carrier too confining.

She loves to grab the hanging toys (snail, butterfly & turtle) attached to the infant carrier. She pulls on them and shoves them into her mouth. She shoves everything into her mouth! Sometimes she pulls on them enough for them to detach, and sometimes she flings it out(!) of the stroller where it lands no the sidewalk. :-( Her favorite toy is the butterfly, she seems to reach for this one more often than the other two.

.

Aucun commentaire: