samedi, octobre 22, 2005

Pass the cold virus around

I've been feeling a little off this week and it finally hit me that I have a cold. Must have gotten it from Marisa who got hers from daddy. We're just passing the cold virus around. :( So I'm suffering almost as much as Marisa is ... I just don't have to deal with teething pains. Marisa's cold is definitely taking a toll on me, I think part of it was from the lack of sleep since she can't seem to stay asleep at night with her cold & teething pains. Last night, I was awake soothing/walking her around for 4 hours during a 7 hour period (midnight to 7am), with the longest stretch being 2 AM to 4 AM. No wonder I'm exhausted and not recovering from this cold as quickly as I would like. I hope it'll be better tonight.

I have heard from other parents that when their kids get sick, the whole house gets sick along with them. I think there must be some truth to that! I'm sure all our immune systems will become much stronger over the coming years as a result.

Marisa's left lower incisor looks like it is coming out soon, we can see a sliver of white protruding from her swollen gums. And we can HEAR it clicking against her rattle too! She'll look so cute with her one tooth. :)

.

Aucun commentaire: